UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT JUNE 2017
This AA 3-star rated family run B&B comprises of two single rooms, one twin room and one double room.
All rooms are en-suite, recently refurbished and situated at the rear of the building backing onto woodland thus offering a quiet and peaceful location whilst still being located along the convenient A30 into Yeovil.
We pride ourselves on a bespoke service while offering comfortable, clean and affordable accommodation. Suitable for guests attending local events, weddings/family events and as a base for holiday makers. Also suitable for clients placed on short/long term employment secondments.
- Large free on-site car park suitable for large vehicles and vans
- Level access throughout
- Breakfast cooked to order served in our light and airy dining room
- 40 mins from coast and Bristol/Bournemouth International Airport
- Easy access to Yeovil town and local amenities
- Family run by Yeovil locals who can assist you with their extensive local knowledge
- Digital flat screen TVs with Freeview
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- All non-smoking rooms
- Long term bookings available
- Discreet small on-site cattery (no noise interference)
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- from £40 per room single
- from £55 per room twin
- from £65 per room double
102 West Coker Road, Yeovil, Somerset
01935 706932 • 07957 473407